Google
 

Friday, April 28, 2006

Yellow + orange = what color?

Anglenature threw that question at me a week ago. To my surprise, I wasn't able to answer it on the spot. I used to be good at colors and arts stuff. Coz during Pendidikan Seni (from Stantdard 4 up to Form 3, they stopped giving us P.Seni in F4&5) I liked that class. Coz it's something not related to history, maths or science. So it's fun. Especially when the teachers I had in Standard 4, 5, 6 and Form 1, 2, 3 were good. Not just some random artless Math teacher of PJK teacher.

It started back in '94 when I was in Standard 4. Puan Sabrina Ong. She's our English teacher AND P.Seni teacher. She's pretty good and she teaches us to make something out of nothing. I started out as a sucker. The only time I got A's for my P.Seni were when my Dad did them for me. I still remember the Fish Collage my Dad did. The final product: A green and white fish collage made out of bits of papers, some punched calendar picture I (strongly) believe. I got an A for that, yeah, I was happy. Standard 4, uh uh. This Song Wei la... Ivy la... Chun Chow la... Amy la... all damn terror. So I just try to copy their artworks, but I was nowhere near their level. What do u expect? Somehow the talent was missing in me. And that went on to the end of primary school, my SRB St. Joseph Miri.

Form 1, I remember we did a Color Wheel (Roda Warna). But I couldnt answer Yellow + orange = what color? Dissapointed, yes. So I googled the color wheel thing to seek out the truth. X-Files taught us, the truth is out there. In the end, Yellow + orange = yellow-orange. Those 2 colors are side by side in the color wheel. Dang.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25