Google
 

Thursday, May 08, 2008

SocialSpark Goes Live 2008

SocialSpark is now live! SocialSpark is a place for advertisers to interact with bloggers. The community heaven for both advertisers and bloggers who are willing to take pay per post type advertising. It creates a new platform which connects advertisers with bloggers and it is trying to combine the blogosphere concept with the social network marketability. Advertisers compensate bloggers to promote their products, services and websites, providing bloggers like me with a way to monetize their blog and traffic. I was among the first few people to be invited to join SocialSpark via the provided Alpha key and now, it is in its beta testing stage.

SocialSpark is different than PayPerPost (from which I've raked in a decent amount of earnings) because it's a social network type of thing where you can add friends and send messages to the other members to add to your circle of network. After registration, create a profile and add in your blog. Enter the details regarding yourself, then your blog's, and then install the code on your blog and submit for SocialSpark's tracking.

The key point is that SocialSpark enables advertisers to select the pool of bloggers to advertise their products to preserve the relevancy instead of throwing up 10 opps to whichever blog which qualifies.Thus, it gives the deserved bloggers their deserved share of the pie because the buyer criteria matches the seller's target audience. Understand?

I created my SocialSpark profile and I am working on it as time passes to enhance and keep it updated to reflect my blog and be relevant to the SocialSpark circle of network. Check out my cool avatar. I am going to work on my profile further this weekend and also catch up with some blogging mania. If you joined too, maybe add me into your friends list. This post is proudly brought to you by SocialSpark.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25