Google
 

Monday, July 18, 2005

I'm back

Hi, I'm back! with a new haircut.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Blogging was stopped for 3 weeks coz my grandma passed away 3 weeks ago. May her soul rest in peace. I remember she used to buy those ice cream sticks for us when she went to the market. 10 cents each. There wasn;t any of those in Malaysia's 10th Bandaraya, Sarawak's 2nd: Miri ( I actually went to the market with my Mom in search of the icecream sticks) That was back when I was a little primary skool kid and we would go back to visit them in Bintagor, a little mini town about 45mins away from Sarikei and maybe 1 hour away from Sibu. She was a very nice person... Working hard to raise her 10 kids back in the olden days was tough. She knew I like Kuinin mangoes, so whenever she had lotsa those, either bought from the market or from the kebun, she would sliced up a few and serve them after lunch and dinner. Last time, all my cousins would come back for holidays, but now, all grown up.. It's just not the same anymore.  I miss those days; when I don't have to know the world. Just sit back and relax, school holidays would mean a trip back to Bintagor(these are some photos of Bintagor) and Sarikei... meeting up with all the grandparents, cousins, aunties, uncles.. watch TV, play TV games, try to read the chinese newspapers, play monopoly. Well, life goes on.


Many things cropped up during the last 3 weeks... Somebody stole my laundry basket, yeah, I left it unattended in the laundry room after putting my clothes into the dryer. I had to carry back my clothes in a laundrybag, a plastic bag, with some clothes over my shoulders as well: it was annoying to lose it to theft.


Classes are going pretty ok.. and yes, classes are still boring.


I finally finished the NOCO and ACT ( about 3 months ago). But I kept the bottles just for the sake of taking their photos. It took me 2 years to finish 2 bottles.


Click to view full size


Hoping to get a 6600GT to this guy soon. Keep the fingers crossed.

Click to view full size

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25