Google
 

Friday, June 09, 2006

Tech: Windows Vista Beta 2 is ready!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I received an email invitation last night from Microsoft to download the latest Windows Vista Beta 2 edition.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I logged in to my account, and I was asked to choose the version of Windows Vista Beta which I would like to download/use/test out. So I went ahead to click on the link.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Only to find out the server is busy because too many "jakuns" are hammering the servers at the same time. Suck donkey balls.

"Thank you for your interest in Windows Vista Beta 2.

We are currently experiencing a high level of demand and cannot process your request at this time.

Please check back later for availability. We apologize for any inconvenience."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25