Google
 

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

How To Burn a CD? (a simple question which I didnt answer)

That was a question asked by my little sis about a week plus ago. How to burn a CD?
I told her to use NERO. She said she has NERO on the home pc but she didnt know how to use it. I never replied. I dont know why.
A few days back, it crossed my mind that I am not helping her much lately. She's alone at home coz my other sis is now in Australia furthering her studies. My parents are PC illiterate, pretty much so. And normally she comes to me to ask abt questions on computer issues although some of them might be really basic and easy.
I blingoed and found a site with pictorial guides on burning a CD using NERO. http://www.studentit.unimelb.edu.au/help/howto/burnNero.asp

She told me that she wants a gift. When my parents come and visit me for my graduation this May, I can then have them bring it back to her. She told me she's thinking of an mp3 player or a cellphone. I said buying a cellphone back home would be a better option with better deals. But she said no one is gonna buy her one. even if with good exam results. I feel bad. I really do. She said she did well in her Sumatif, but I never complimented on tht nor did I respond much to that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25