Google
 

Saturday, June 23, 2007

MyPoints $25 Gap Gift Card Redemption

MyPoints, one of the best online reward programs on the web these days, lived up to its fast and efficient reputation as my $25 Gap gift card redemption arrived in less than 4 business days. This is not the first time I experienced such speedy service from MyPoints. I totally recommend the MyPoints program to all of you.
And I just used my gift card on a pair of cargo shorts. After gift card cash in and tax, I paid $1.36 nett for my new pair of Gap cargo shorts. Money well spent indeed.

Viva MyPoints. If anyone wants a referral, I will galdly refer you (and I can get 200 points for every new member that I refer)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25