Google
 

Friday, September 28, 2007

Why Would One Place the Towel Near the Toilet Bowl

I never understood why. Why would one place his/her towel next to the toilet bowl? The towel is one of the personal hygiene things which you should keep clean. And you're definitely not doing it right if you place your towel next to the toilet bowl. For those who rent apartments, yeah, maybe the towel racks are installed near the toilet bowls, but that does not leave you with no choice. The Regent Apts have the racks right in front of the toilet bowl and I never hang my towels there. I just simply hung it over the shower door. And I don't go and hang it behind the door because it's just too far away from the shower. With all the peeing and shitting going on, trust me, you don't want your towel somewhere near and later use it to wipe your face and all over your body. Unless you clean your toilet with disinfecting cleaners/wipes everyday, I strongly suggest that you stop placing your towels near the shit depository if you've been doing it all the while.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25