Google
 

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Zenni Optical: Low Prices

A lot of the people around me have heard about the Zenni Optical presciption glasses which start from a mouthwatering $8. Have you heard about it? Well, if you are wearing eyeglasses you should be paying attention to this as it is too good of an offer to pass up! Fox News TV has mentioned this and even the Clark Howard Show recommended it.

ZenniOptical.com offers unique and stylish prescription glasses and you can browse their wide selection online. The key point behind why they are able to offer such low prices to customers is because they don't need a middleman and advertising budget. Why? Because they sell only their own manufactured frames, directly to the custmoers. This benefits both the company and also the customers as Zenni Optical can attract more customers and customers just love lower prices.
I should consider eyeglasses coated with anti-scratch layer plus UV protection to take better care of my eyes. I am concerned with the amount of UV in the daily sunlight that I am exposed to. I am glad that Zenni Optical provides such a variety of choices with respect to my requirements. You should check it out too, seriously.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25