Google
 

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My 5th Year with PayPal?

I received an email from PayPal saying cheers to 5 years! So I've been a trained PayPal user with a rich 5 year experience of using PayPal as a mean of payment and money transfer. And thanks to PayPal's money market, I also get to add savings into my PayPal resume. Impressive! Haha! By tradition, the 5th year anniversary is symbolised by the Sapphire. And PayPal didn't even offer me anything. I was hoping for a dollar off one time use coupon at least. So much for staying loyal. If you need to hear bad things about PayPal, go here. Otherwise, go to PayPal.

Here's the content of their congratulatory email:

Hello me,
Thank you for being a loyal customer for the past 5 years. We hope you continue to enjoy the convenience of shopping online with PayPal at stores you know and trust. Remember, checkout is safer and easier when you use PayPal.
Thanks,PayPal

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25