Google
 

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Waiver Wire: My Ultimate Fantasy Football Winning Strategy

We are now halfway through July and the the 2009 NFL season kick off is not too far away. Many die-hard football fans are already keeping track of the preseason news and rumors in preparation for hopefully a more exciting season. And many are already beginning the speculations and war of words about who's the best and worst of the upcoming season. I think it's about the right timing to start my preparations as well for the fantasy football challenges coming ahead. My ultimate winning strategy is WaiverWire.
With a minor investment of just $9.99 for the In-Season Pass, I get all the updates and alerts for the entire 2009 season delivered to my desktop and make sure I am making the necessary decisions to rake up the most points. Player comparisons and projections are reviewed constantly to pick up the hot performers and potential explosive dark horses. My target is to win 80%-90% of my match ups and emerge as the top team towards the end of the season. I am planning of sweeping at least the office pool this year! And to celebrate the new champ in the office, it'll be buffalo wings during happy hours.

WaiverWire helps to provide me real time football player alters via email right at my desktop and also text messages right to my HTC Touch Pro. All the player injury alerts, news and updates will be delivered and I will have access to them to make the necessary changes in my team. Thanks to WaiverWire, selecting my best line up will no longer take 1-2 hours. Included is also expert fantasy football analysis which will state the impact on my fantasy team and I can quickly make adjustments to have the players to produce the most points possible.
The football analysis is provided by 2 of the most reliable sources in RotoWire and TSN Fantasy Player News which act like a double coverage to ensure no info is missed out. Feeds from local beat writers is available on my personalized profile page if I need team specific news. I can't wait for the new season to kick off!

Post?slot_id=

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25