Google
 

Friday, December 25, 2009

Logitech Illuminated Keyboard Perfect for Nocturnal Geeks

The Logitech Illuminated Ultrathin Keyboard with Backlighting would be a perfect Christmas buy this season for some because this actually favors those who love to work in the dark with the lights off as this keyboard provides the perfect solution to them to type as per normal in daylight condition. I think I fall into that category as well. I would welcome this addition to my props as I will then no longer need to rely purely on my fingers' familiarity to the QWERTY keyboard and curse everytime I mistyped based on my typing intuition in the dark. One option which I tried was using a USB light to shine on the keyboard, but it was a glare to the eye and kind of obstructive.


This has now become an item I'd desire, too bad it is not loaded with a serious bunch of multimedia button controls, or else, it'd be a perfect match to my needs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25