Google
 

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sugar Bun

You guys heard of SugarBun before?
It's a fast food chain very popular in Sarawak and Sabah.
When I was a kid, I don't really go to KFC or McDonald's, seriously.
The BurgerKing in Miri closed down coz nobody was going to it since PizzaHut and SugarBun is 2 shoplots away. The savory rice of SugarBun is fantastic. I would always order that, with fried chicken or fillet, depending on what my sister eats, and also for soda, I would have Lime. With that green water, I don't see no Coke. Then there's also the strawberry milkshake, which is still good, but no 'umph' la.
Oh yea, never forget the slices of cucumber and pineapple. They taste really good.


Look at them for yourself!

Photo from HB

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25