Google
 

Friday, September 15, 2006

Not Hot Enough

Today's hot shower was different, just as how life was different a month ago.
Nothing foolish happened.
But strangely, I felt the water got less hot after a while and I had to turn the knob more to get hotter water.
Clearly, the warmth to protect myself from the bitter coldness of the world is still very much needed.
But one day did do some help.
However, it's not over.
I still feel selfish.
It's time to start doing more work. even though time is the source of pain, time can very well be the remedy, the painkiller.

Only time will tell.
I hope this blog is not dying. For I want it for life and I won't let it die easily.
I am not going nuts or crazy over all the thoughts.
Expression helps one find oneself, helps one understand oneself, before one starts thinking that one undertands others.

#47

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25