Google
 

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wiscard Now Officially Sucks

I was starting to use my Wiscard actively this semester as they are some balance in my card. I used it to buy afternoon snacks and drinks for me and my baby. Last week, I realized that my balance's running low,so I decided to reload it using a $10 VISA gift card which I received from FreeRide. A few things that I discovered:

1) They revamped the website, and old logins are not usable anymore. So i had to register my account again.Fine.

2) Now online deposits have service charge fees! WTF! Yeah, I wanted to reload $10 but I'd only get $8 coz they are freaking charging me $2 to use it. Screw Wiscard. It's like robbing me of 2 bottles of Snapple Lime.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25