Google
 

Monday, March 05, 2007

The Acceptance of Reality

I read this on my friend's blog. I feel for her.

:Quote:
:: THE ACCEPTANCE OF REALITY ::
It takes buckets and buckets of tears for me to accept truth.The truth said that i cudnt just get away with crimes everytime and let other people bail me out.The truth also said that it was wrong to love someone that isn't yours.The truth also said that glory also lead to many falls by many historical examples.i read and knew all of these by heart,yet along the way i lost track of my own standing.
:Unquote:

Life is hard, only if you are normal. Life makes us tougher, only if learn from it. Life makes us stronger, only if we come out of it. Life makes us smile in the rain, it makes us cry in the sun. Life makes me realise, life is too short to look back in anger.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25