Google
 

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wishlist: FC Barcelona Centenary Jersey 1899-1999

Barceloa centenary jersey 1899-1999I was still in high school when this beautiful shiny FC Barcelona jersey from Nike appeared in the stores in 1999. Back then, Brazilian Rivaldo was Barca's star. I've tried a few times to spot this on eBay, but it get harder as time passes. And I don't want to buy an XL sized jersey which I can barely fit in. This jersey was to mark FC Barcelona's centenary celebration since the club was founded in 1899. I just have a thing for centenary edition jerseys, like the one I bought for Boca Juniors, which looks pretty splashing! So hook me up if there's a mint Barcelona centenary jersey for sale.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HAVE THIS SHIRT in size s.

Anonymous said...

i have this shirt size s.

email adress:

shirleynoorbeek1@hotmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25