Google
 

Monday, February 13, 2006

9 weeks after, I'm back.


I finished this KitKat (Assorted Miniatures Pack) in a day. White Choc was so damn good.



And I found a coupon in the bag.... It's for...



A free Take 5 Candy Bar,but it's expired. Damnit.




The new Mie Sedap recommended by Yip. Tastes just like Indomie. But.....



it includes a packet of crispy fried onions (the white packet).




Last week I received a surprise CNY greeting card from Malaysia. From Kedah. From Alor Setar. It's from Aunty Chong, Yen Hau's mom.



Open up the front flap and there are some greetings in Chinese (which of coz poor ol' me dunno how to read)



So off to the contents. An Ang Pao (Red Packet). I didnt open it, and dont plan to anyway. So nice of her to send me this card. I hope Yen Hau received one too, lol.


This is the only physical CNY greeting card I receoved this year. Now I wonder where my friends are. Kawan konon. But I also nvr sent out this year, haha, so burned.



The start of a long long week.


And now my legs are felling weak.


In my dreams I can't even speak.


Coz the stakes are so high that I shiver before I count to five.



Over the past few days I missed the editor's blog deadline at 12am.


Today, February 12th 2006.


 


Yesterday, February 11th 2006.


US Figure Skating Queen Michelle Kwan Pulls Out of Torino 2006 Winter Olympics


-"I'm not 13 anymore."-



During the opening ceremony she was cheerful as usual with the sweet delicate smile of hers. She really wanted to find the missing pice of her illustrious career, a medal, the Olympics gold medal.



'


During the expected press conference, she announced that she'll be pulling out of this year's Winter Olympics. Her chase for her first Olympics gold medal has ended before it even started.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25