Google
 

Sunday, February 26, 2006

This morning (while at work) I just realised that I had another quiz this coming week. That makes it 3. Damn those who asked me drink last night. Huh, wasted my whole day lepak around. My food supplies have dipped below the basic line. I only got ramen, both cup and packet, available. I certainly dont wish to count on those for the upcoming week. My 1st option that comes to mind is Subway. Or, I could resort to ordering from campusfood.com since I got $3.00 credits in my account. But I've been saving money for a month and now I have to spend on food orders again? That would just annihilate the initial purpose of me ikating my perut. And my frappucinoes are running out as well. Only 1 bottle left. Decisions are hard to make coz you dont really know if it's gonna be the right choice. Just like poker. All in. but you gotta remind yourself that you're no better than others. Just like life. You're not the best and not at your best. So why stop working your way up? Effort is all it takes, but effort takes all(everything) to materialize.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25