Google
 

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Cingular 8125 HTC Wizard

After a few days on my old Dell keyboard, I couldn't stand it anymore and reverted to my Logitech Wireless Duo Combo. Feels much smoother. Conventional keyboards suck. I hate 'em. Wired mice suck too. I hate 'em especially those in the labs that had no mousepads beneath 'em.


Today's picture:



The Cingular-branded 8125. It's actually a HTC Wizard core distributed to companies who tweaked the appearance a lil bit. T-Mobile's MDA, K-Jam, I-Mate, they are all the same. This dude runs the latest Windows Mobile 5.0. Feature packed indeed. Wi-Fi included. Available from Cingular for $300 with 2-year contract (new or extension).

<

I bumped into this photo while browsing through my endless folders in my PC.



Back row: (from left) Jackson, Lionel, Kennedy, Albert, Wilson, Nicholas, Sandeep, Garit, Me, Iskandar.
Middle row: (from left) Mary, Sabariah, forgot, Siti, Marhamah, Nora, Aisha, forgot, Pija, Cynthia, Lisa.
Front row: (from left) Angela, Jocelyn, Azrin, Christie, Cikgu Dayang, Azhar, forgot, Emily, Vanessa.

And this one was good too. A 'namecard' I did for a class in my freshmen year


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25