Google
 

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

feeling down and hunchback

feeling so down sitting on the chair with my hunchback now.
the stressful life has begun? final exams are in 10 days, hotel reservations aren't done yet, people are shooting emails around about graduation dinner, and something cropped up so probably my parents wont make their trip to Madison afterall. I m not down because of that, I am down because of all these shits happening around me, beyond me, round the clock, tick tock tick tock, fuckity fuck.
and i just found out from sneezylingweng that my aunt had a miscarriage after 5 months of pregnancy.
the feeling of lost of words. and connection. feeling powerless and damned.

a quote from Must Love Dogs comes to mind: " the violation of expectation and the crushing of love and hope"

life goes on.
we try to survive
we try to thrive
for we live for others
and we live for ourselves
not live on our own

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25