Google
 

Monday, April 27, 2009

My Ideal Hawaiian Vacation Getaway

I have been to many of the attractions in the United States but one that continues to elude my travel itinerary is none other than Hawaii. I still haven't gotten the chance to place the pin stack over Hawaii in my travelogue map. Speaking of which, it’s been almost a year since I last had my vacation and I think it is the time of the year to travel again. I am extremely hooked by the amazing beach resorts like those portrayed in the Hawaiian vacations which are shown on the Travel Channel. They are so ideal for a romantic getaway or a happy family winter vacation. Time and time again, I find myself breezing along with the host, enjoying the tranquility of an island where its natural beauty is further amplified by man-made wonders of the beach hotel. If you're looking for the whole authentic and unforgettable Hawaiian experience, I've got the perfect spot for you right off my bookmarks. I came across this Ka'anapali Resort, located on the beautiful Hawaiian island Maui, which promotes itself as Maui's most Hawaiian hotel. I have only known Hawaii by name and story. I am so excited when I get a chance to actually choose and stay in Maui Resort under the Hawaiian sun. This hotel offers a wide range of amenities for its occupants with a relaxing salon spa, sparkling swimming pool, two convenient restaurants at my disposal, fun Hula show, and an abundance of ocean activities just to name a few.

If you’re also planning a getaway, imagine you can plan a vacation of a lifetime, stay in a beach vacation hotel, sipping cocktail at the pool side, swimming in the ocean with tons of exciting water sports, heavenly bed and bath await to end your day, sounds like really there is no horizon of joy and relaxation. One feature of Hawaii which I wouldn't want to miss out is the real Hawaiian cuisine right in Hawaii. The cultural diversity in Hawaii's unique flavors of native ingredients is shown in the culinary specialties which are sure to satisfy my taste buds. I definitely won't regret this choice and would love to show off my vacation photos at the #1 Best Value Hotel in Hawaii named by Travel & Leisure Magazine. On a side note, it is also the perfect location for envying Maui Weddings or memorable honeymoons.

Post?slot_id=

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25