Google
 

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Manta - SeaWorld's Newest Attraction Ride

I have been to Orlando twice over the past 3 years and on both occasions, I did not hesitate to get my day passes to the SeaWorld. I remember when I was a kid, I watched a lot documentaries on the Discovery Channel and also National Geographic. Many of the episodes covered either the dry African safari or underwater animals. That's why sea aquariums still provide me with awe and excitement even though I am past those years. And when I heard about the latest new ride named Manta at SeaWorld opening this month of May, I thought this is really a must-try. It is in fact the only only flying roller coaster of its kind in this world. Now that's another reason to get on that flying ray.

According to Manta's official website, there are a total of "10 uniquely configured aquariums, you’ll find yourself surrounded by the beauty and mystique of Manta’s underwater elements." View through the thousands of exotic fish and I bet everyone who's been to SeaWorld remembers the giant Pacific octopus.

The next time I book a flight out to Orlando, I'll make sure that I have also purchased my SeaWorld tickets beforehand. And I would expect a huge crowd at this new Manta ride and long queues to get on it and experience the thrill. In conjunction with the newly launched Manta ride, SeaWorld is holding a promotion on its website whereby you could win yourself your front line pass if you complete all the 6 activities or a Manta photo if you complete either 2 out of the 6. It's relatively easy once you're familiar with the general facts about the Manta ride. Why don't you have it started with the quiz and win yourself one front line pass to experience the Manta yourself? Manta - ride the flying ray!



Post?slot_id=

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25