Google
 

Friday, May 29, 2009

UMDless PSP or PSP Go - E3 2009 Annoucement?

The heavily rumored UMDless Sony PSP is gaining momentum ahead of this year's E3 as many are looking at an almost certain upcoming official announcement for this product. According to insider tips, the slim PS3 spy shots portrayed the real slim PS3 which is now still under development and won't be announced at 2009's E3. However, the very same source did mention that new UMDless PSP, a.k.a. PSP Go, is going to be revealed soon, very soon. This will really hamper my plan to own a PSP-3006. Why would I get one now when I can get the UMDless version in a few months time, and with better battery life and performance I would guess. As you all can predict pretty accurately, it will most probably hit the shelves by year end to catch up with the Christmas sales period provided that it is unveiled at E3 2009. I would bet my money on that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25