Google
 

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Food: I made it to White Castle Indianapolis

Remember that retarded movie Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle? Before that I did not know a bit about White Castle. That movie enlightened me that it's a fast food place.



On my Indianapolis trip for Formula 1 (US Grand Prix) last weekend, we stopped by White Castle on our way to the Practice and Qualifying sessions on Saturday morning. It was my first time stepping into a White Castle. There's no White Castle in Madison, not even the whole Wisconsin. The nearest one would be in Chicago, Illinois. But from the info on White Castle's website, I see that I can buy White Castle Frozen Food from grocery store like Copps and Sentry.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Hamburger, Cheeseburger and Doublecheese burger are awesome, topped with garlic cheese. Smells good, tastes good, good food. The serving size is a little small compared to my regular McChicken, but it fits my hands perfectly.

For those who has not been to White Castle, start off by visiting http://www.whitecastle.com to find out more on why Harold & Kumar go to White Castle. Probably I'll do the same stunt one day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25