Google
 

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Credit card ratings and comparison site

For newbies, credit card selections don't seem too hard. However, for seasoned campaigners, things are dramatically different. Newbies do not have a credit history established and therefore would gladly accept any card which would approve them. On the other hand, seasoned campaigners would want credit cards which provide them with the best rewards and privileges. There are many factors to be taken into consideration when you apply for a credit card. Zero annual fees,low APR's, Extended Warranty and Travel Insurance are a few examples of the most common merits which credit cards offer. With so many different credit cards to choose from, how do you find the card which suits you best? For my case, I am a college student who would love to get cash back and rewards for my spendings, and I am not willing to pay any annual fee because I think it is unnecessary (totally). And I do not care about the APR because I will always pay my bills on time (smart money management, even at college level). So I go to Your Credit Network and select Student Credit Card link and see the list of credit cards on there with the ratings right next to each card. I saw a few credit cards issued by Citibank which suit my needs and are the highest rated ones in that category (3.5/5.0). These online credit cards can all be applied by simply filling up the application form on your computer and have the form submitted online. Sometimes, you can even get instant approvals on the spot, pending credit check verification.

This type of website really makes the selection process a lot easier and quicker as you can have all the information you need to do the comparisons and that is why I love to use them. It's simple, it's easy, it's quick.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25