Google
 

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Infected asappsrv.dll

My laptop is infected. Damn asappsrv.dll

It has been a while since my computer got infected by a virus. Trust me, I always practice safe computing. Safety 1st, always. Don't wanna regret when things turn out bad. Back to the virus. After consulting several Google search results, it is a spyware and sometimes labelled as a trojan. The previous trojan which I had was a subseven that I got almost 7 years ago. God damn it. Spywares, adwares and trojans and viruses suck. Spyware Doctor is one of the best out there and I had to concede defeat and install it once more. PC Tools's Free Anti Virus doesn't seem strong enough. After each restart, it will come out with an error (Code 103) saying that it cannot be started. Must the blocked. And I lost my Shut Down and Restart buttons. Had to go download a shortcut pack from the internet. It's for Windows Vista by the way.

**Update**
I tried Spyware Doctor (one of the best) but solve the problem. Then I used Spybot Search & Destroy (used to be one of the best) and voila! It detected the registry entries and I had them removed. Now everything is solved and back to normal. No more missing shut down buttons. The shut down, restart and sleep buttons reappeared. My task manager is back again after ctrl-alt-del.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25