Google
 

Friday, July 06, 2007

MBNA WorldPoints Redemption

Finally, I redeemed my MBNA Rewards WorldPoints. The rewards for electronics are extremely high in points, therefore, I opted for a check. I didn't want a gift card because I don't think I am buying anything from the retail stores. A check arrived in a month (after redemption)

However, it took me quite a while to accumulate all the points and I am glad I was able to get away with some sort of rewards. Thanks to the double reward points promotion when I signed up, I was able to collect points on a faster pace. I received 2x points for dining and travel transactions.

And the MBNA plastic card looks really nice, plus I got a nice Wisconsin football field towel when I signed up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25