Google
 

Monday, October 27, 2008

Do I Want a MacBook Pro or a MacBook Air?

Being cool is one thing, but having limited software applications is another. Last Sunday alone, I saw so many people hanging out in Starbucks and McDonald's with their MacBooks. It outnumbers those who own non-MacBooks. Strange but true. I've given MacBook a thought before in the past, thinking it was about time to switch to the popular platform and be the cool one in the pack, for once. However, after much consideration, I reckoned that I wasn't ready to give up on the random downloads and miscellaneous memory hogging mini programs. I didn't stay because of the OS. I stayed because of the network of applications that it brings along. If Apple has as much support as Windows, heck I'd swipe for a MacBook.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25