Google
 

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Logitech Quickcam Pro 4000 Functions Again!

A while ago, I reported that my Logitech Quickcam Pro 4000 webcam was broken as it was displaying a black screen only, mic still worked fine. Now, after a few hard twists and turns on the webcam and its cable, it functions alright again! Good thing that I didn't throw it away back then. Good news for me and my family. Maybe Logitech has really decent quality after all. I bought a 2-pack from IBM's website for $99.99 before tax. It has been a good investment so far. If anyone is interested, check it out from Amazon.com. If you have the money to spare, pick up a Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 or the Logitech QuickCam Ultra Vision SE Webcam. You will not regret the quality. I strongly recommend Logitech webcams over Creative's or even Microsoft's (which is actually not even worth mentioning).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25