Google
 

Friday, May 09, 2008

Quickcam IM to Replace My Quickcam Pro 4000: Downgrade :(

My Logitech Quickcam Pro 4000, which I bought for $50 back in 2004, has gone kaput. The video does not show up and there's only a pitch black screen everytime it starts. The audio, the built-in mic funciton is still good, only the video ain't working no more. Naturally, a replacement candidate would be either the Quickcam Orbit or the Quickcam Pro 9000 or the Ultra Vision. However, the Quickcam IM got the job because I don't quite trust Logitech as much right now. So I am settling for a cheapo Quickcam IM for the moment until I regain the confidednce in Logitech webcam products. The Quickcam IM comes with a headset and it already has built-in microphone, so I am gonna keep the headset in the box for now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25