Google
 

Friday, May 09, 2008

2nd Place in Yahoo! Fantasy Basketball League

After storming into the playoffs final in the Yahoo! Fantasy Basketball League with some late runs and additional strategies, I conceded defeat to the no.1 seed and lost without completing the journey. I was out of town and was not able to update my rosters as I would've liked to. I won't say I would definitely have won if I had the chance to update my rosters, but at least it'd give me a fighting chance when pitted against arguably the best team in the league all season long. Anyway, I am happy to finish 2nd after an up and down season with mediocre roster to start off with after the automated draft right from the start. Another season ends and let's see if the Hornets can win it all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25