Google
 

Monday, May 19, 2008

eBay $10 Off $50 Discount Coupon

I went to eBay's homepage and saw a box mentioning about a $10 off $50 coupon. I clicked on it and it shows me the coupon good for a $10 discount. You wanna know if you're eligible? Here's what eBay said: "Only invited, registered eBay users who received this offer by email
from us or saw an ad on eBay are eligible. If you want, you can confirm your eligibility by checking My Messages in My eBay and looking for your invitation email. Sorry, no forwarding-this offer is not transferable." The last day to use this coupon in June 4th 2008. You'd have to use PayPal to pay by June 4th the latest. One more thing restriction, purchases on www.express.ebay.com and eBay Live Auctions and purchases made through any customized checkout system are excluded.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25