Google
 

Friday, May 09, 2008

Vote for Your Renuzit TriScents Home Makeover SemiFinalist

Remember the $20,000 Home Makeover grand prize from the Renuzit TriScents “Transform Your Home with Tanya Memme” Promotion I mentioned a while ago? Now the ten semifinalists are in! You can view the semi-finalist gallery and see what the contestants have come out with. 10 videos which you can vote for one of them to win the $20,000 Home Makeover grand prize! Some of the videos are pretty original and creative too. Register to vote!

Here's my favorite of all the ten. Refer to the screenshot on the right. A creative song writing with some music. Pay attention to the lyrics and the rhymes in it. She's doing it or her stepmom. Do your favorite video producer a favor by casting a vote of confidence in him/her to make their home makeover dream come true. Give it to whoever you think deserves it most. Voting ends on June 7th.

I wish I had the time to come out with one smashing video which would enable me to get into the top 10 list and have a shot at a $20,000 home makeover of my own. It takes some creativity and more wittiness to emerge as the winner. Of course, it should have the X-factor; public appeal since we can vote for them! The other video with the babies definitely have some public appeal factor in it too. So do check the semi-finalist gallery out and see them for yourself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, that's me you mentioned! Thanks for watching, I hope your voting too!

My step mom is too nice, I owe her big!

ciao

Andrea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25