Google
 

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Live TV from BlogTV

With no cable cable subscription right now, I stream most of the TV programs over the internet. I watch ESPN highlights on ESPN.com and watch dramas and reality shows on the network's websites (ABC, CBS, etc). Then I came across Blog TV which fits into the category of internet TV. Not only can you watch live TV, there is also live video and live chat of real people who submit their videos. The rich content with various categories to choose from really amazes me. The internet TV concept is popular especially among students in universities and colleges, the younger generation. You can create live video and shows and then let people see you and chat. I find BlogTV to be an interesting place to stop by whenever I want to because there are so many choices available right there. Trust me, it might really appeal to some of you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25