Google
 

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

October's Here, Means It's Halloween Month!

September has come and gone. It's now 3 months left before 2008 comes to an eventful and glorious close with more interesting headlines to come. October marks the start of my Halloween costume search. No, I am not gonna recycle back my previous years' costumes because that is lame even after I reconsidered the current financial turmoil pestering the country at the present. I'd need to go and visit Halloween Costume Stores to search for a unique costume which can stand out among the crowd. Yes, you need that when you attend parties packed with the bold and beautiful. Traditional store visits are going to be carried on while I'd also try to shop online as that has a lesser chance of bumping into someone who's your unwanted twin on Halloween night parties.

I've been the cool Darth Vader with the voiced helmet and FX lightsaber. I've been the masked ghoul with slow-mode flashing red eyes with a green saber. What should I try to be this year? I'd love to try out different options this time and march down the parade with the hope that I will catch some worthy attention. That's what we are asking for too right? (besides the fun). Good thing that online shopping for Halloween costumes normally offer free shipping. It's just absurd when you have to pay for shipping after spending $60 on your costume. Trust me on this, you'll know it's worth the fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Halloween Adventure is really the best store for Halloween costumes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25