Google
 

Thursday, January 18, 2007

FoxyTunes - Control Your favorite Media Players in Firefox



I just installed Foxytunes into my Fireox 2.0
Strangely, I booted up my laptop last night, my Firefox was gone. I checked the inside Program Files, the Mozilla Firefox folder is empty and when I tried to open it, it says the folder is not accessible, corrupted and unreadable. WTF!

Hence, I had no choice but to download and install the new Firefox 2.0 (yay, an upgrade)
And I was brought to the page with Themes and Extensions, so heck, I browsed over some extensions and came across FoxyTunes.

Do you listen to music while surfing the Web? FoxyTunes is a free browser add-on that allows you to control your favorite media players without ever leaving the browser

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25