Google
 

Friday, January 19, 2007

Save up to $100 in Rebates at Hotel Reservations

Everytime the college semester comes to an end, I know it's travel time. Vacationing to the different parts of US has been really fun. And obviously, I'll need a place to stay during my vacations, which in most cases, a hotel. So I normally book a hotel room 2 weeks before my travel dates. And vacations don't coem cheap, I have to deal with airfares, accomodations, foods, attraction admission tickets and also souvenirs. Now, HotelReservations is providing great valuable information on hotels, flights, cars rentals and vacation packages and on top of that, they are currently have an ongoing promotion offering rebates up to $100 for booking your hotel rooms online! The rebates amounts are based on the number of nights that I book.

The rebate levels are as follows:
3 Nights- $20 Rebate; 5 Nights- $30 Rebate; 8 Nights- $50 Rebate; 10 Nights- $75 Rebate; 12 Nights- $100 Rebate. According to them, the hotels are guaranteed with the lowest rates with up to a whopping 70% discount. This offer only valid for stays booked by Jan 31, 2007 for travel dates through Mar 31, 2007. For those who love to plan ahead of time, this is a huge saving. I normally book hotel rooms of about 7 days. On my recent trip to Orlando Florida over the winter break, I stayed in Orlando for 7 nights. That would have qualified me for a $50 rebate if it had fallen into the promotion period.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25