Google
 

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tech: The PNY 512MB USB Flash Drive

I am letting my PNY 512MB USB flash drive go. It used to be sufficient for my everyday use. But now, 512MB is a little too little for my needs. I have 2 units of 1GB USB flash drives right now, both of Sandisk.
Before seliing it off to a suitable buyer-user, I thought I would give it a farewell review.

It comes with a USB cable, lanyard, USB flash drive itself and instruction manual (not that you need it anyways). Warranty information is also included but I really don't think you would need it at all. I have my Sandisk Micro drowned in the flood but it turned out to be fully functional after it's dried off. Yay!

Easy to use, plug and play. Greeb LED lights up upon connection and data transfer. Overall, just pretty much like any other USB flash drive in the market. Typical features. Would make a great use to those who still live in the floppy age.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25