Google
 

Friday, July 11, 2008

JBL On Tour Portable Speaker System

The JBL On Tour Portable Speaker System is one of the items in my wishlist. However, I am not planning to swipe my credit card and pay for it. I'll make use of my existing Amazon.com gift certificates to redeem it for "free". I've been monitoring the price for a month or two. It has dropped from $39.99 to $39.19 to $38.80 now. This item would serve as a travel/portable speaker set for me since the Dell E1405's speakers are crappy and simply not loud enough. It'd be mainly reserved for watching movies/listening to music only. Reviews on Amazon seem to suggest that this might be worth it. I'll write a review of my own when I redeem this item.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25