Google
 

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

TSA Agents Stealing Things from Our Luggages?

Ever crossed your mind after you return from your wonderful vacation from Hawaii or Japan or wherever that's nice to you, you find that your camera is stolen from your luggage bag? Yes, even if you have the TSA-approved lock thingy. There are cases where valuables have been stolen from the checked-in luggage bags. Rings, cameras, camcorders, cellphones, jewelwries, gifts, and even meds! You name it! Think about it, you checked in your bag, and your bag is well taken care of by the airport staff. The TSA thieves are smart. They pick the more expensive and smaller items.

Since it was created in 2001, the agency has fired about 200 employees accused of stealing. How much do you believe in the TSA. Before this, I never believed that I'd someday be the victim of this kinda theft. But after gaining some info and opinions, I changed my mind. I am gonna carry on my valuables with me starting from my next flight. I wouldn't wanna regret it. Neither would you all.

If you suspect that a TSA agent has stolen your precious items, please, please, please fill out a complaint form on the TSA website. If you don't fill it out, your case won't be tracked and a thief might target other travelers' gear, too.

Link to MSNBC Article Titled "Tips to ensure the TSA doesn't swipe your stuff"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25