Google
 

Friday, July 11, 2008

Zenni Optical Glasses for June

My friend June asked me for a recommendation of an online store for her to changer her glasses. I know a few places and I also know that there are Incredible Stylish New Frames From Zenni this season. I am pleased to find lots of low priced great deals like single vision glasses starting at as low as $8, yeah it's the Zenni Optical $8 Rx Glasses. She mentioned she would like to choose glasses with free UV protection and anti scratch coating this time. She goes to the beach often for "natural tanning". She asked me if this store is realiable. I told her not to worry, Zenni Optical was on FOX news! A new pair of glasses, anyone?

P/S: The Secret to Zenni’s Low Prices is that they sell only their own manufactured frames direct to the customer, with no middlemen and virtually no advertising budget.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25