Google
 

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Buying Baseball Memorabilia

With the baseball season ending soon and football season looming around the corner, Beckham outclassing and the whole Galaxy team on and off the pitch, all hell shall break loose in the sporting world. A definite headline to remember in this MLB season is Barry Bonds finally breaking the home run record. Yeah, hurry up and go buy some Bonds jersey. I am still buying my Yankees jersey. I usually buy my baseball fan gear in stores. However, since I am an online shopping junkie/addict, I wouldn't pass on the chance of getting some of my baseball memorabilia online. I have never owned an authentic signed memorabilia. I missed the Wisconsin Badgers football family day again. 4 years as a Badger, 0 signed memorabilia. Total loser. At least I could have grabbed Bielema's signature on my Wisconsin football jersey. Dang. So now I am gonna redeem myself with a signed memorabilia from the MLB category. Free shipping is applicable for orders above $200 and gift certificates of any price. I am looking at some possible signed baseballs or jerseys. Signed bats are too much for my wallet and aren't that practical anyway in my humble opinion. The website layout is user friendly enough and shouldn't be too hard to navigate through. There are distinct link boxes on the right side of the homepage. A free newsletter is provided and the contact link is easily spotted in case you have any questions to ask. Signed and unsigned memorabilia are categorized accordingly on the left panel. Overall, I am pretty pleased with their features and product availability.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25