Google
 

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Motorola Q9h Has No Wifi

The new Motorola Q9h, a revised version of the previous Motorola Q, to my surprise, has no wifi. I was all ready to colelct some money and save it up to buy one of it since the reviews mentioned that it has one of the easiest keypads to type on. My Blackberry Pearl's keypad is really hard to use. Not intuitive at all. I have to spend a few seconds for each letter which I want to input. The Motorola Q9h has a full QWERTY keypad. The advantage of Motorola Q9h over the Q is that it now supports GSM network. Last time I won a Motorola Q from a sweepstakes but it doesn't support any GSM network, so I needed to use it with Verizon Wireless but I am contracted to Cingular (now AT&T). Seems like I would be disappointed again because I think having wifi would pose a great advantage over any other smartphone. Motorola Q9h runs Windows Mobile 6.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25