Google
 

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Thanks to Freeze It, No More Shouldaches at the Age of 22

Brought to you by PujutEngineeredI was complaining about shoulder aches a few weeks back when I was still in school, taking summer classes and labs in the day, doing Matlab homework and lab reports in the night.As I mentioned, at a tender age of 22, I was starting to worry about my shoulder aches. I was afraid that the shoulder aches would slowly spread to backaches and headaches. Then I one busy day, I received some free samples of Freeze It. Bingo! Just the right remedy. I turned my girlfriend into a temporary masseuse and had her apply those cooling gels and massage it away. And it worked wonderfully well. I absolutely loved it and had the rest of the packets well kept under my nice glass coffee table. There's a cool, sort of revitalizing sensation after you applied the Freeze It gel. I felt better and better everytime I used it. Freeze It is comparable to Biofreeze, with the same active ingredients and the herbal extract, ILEX. My pharmacist friend once told me that I can buy generic Walgreens branded medicine over the more expensive branded ones since they contain the same active ingredients. I am guessing it must the the same in this case.

Here's a little Freeze It Tv commercial found on YouTube:


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I would recommend this product to my peers as I have tested it and I think it is really an effective and affordable way to help with the body aches.

I never leave out the price factor, this time is no exception.It is available at many retail and drugstores for only $9.99, which is not too expensive for a jobless college graduate like me :P

Brought to you by FreezeIt

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25