Google
 

Monday, August 06, 2007

I Was Cycling and Got Pulled Over by a Cop

I was cycling to work the other weekend when a cop car stopped in front of me and pulled me over. I heard a "Hey!" from inside the car. The officer told me to use the street instead of cycling on the sidewalk. I briefly nodded, okayed, and left the scene. I now walk with my bike, but I am still using the darn sidewalk!

I never got pulled over by a cop. Never would I have imagination power to picture myself being pulled over by a cop when I was cycling on my bike. Lesson learnt: use the bike lane.

But the bike lane is more dangerous, don't you think so? You're exposed to traffic and what if the car just banged me from behind? Not that behind. I mean hit the back of my bike. Furthermore, the sidewalk is a lot easier and faster way since it is easy to navigate and you can twist and turn anyway you like. That's why I like the sidewalk.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25