Google
 

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dec 13th 2007, Last Day for Amex Wishlist

Today, Dec 13th 2007, is the last day of the Amex My Wishlist program. So far I haven't been active in participating in trying to get some great deals at huge discounts. I tried to get one of the XBOX 360 Elites but failed. I also didn't get a Best Buy voucher for the 2nd year running. Last year my housemate got a few and I got none of it. Today, I am targeting Sports Authority voucher at 11am, and also chances to win a brand new 2008 Volvo C30 and C70. If you didn't know what Amex Wishlist is all about, you can visit the website here to see what you've missed so far. All times listed on the website are Eastern Time. And you would need an American Express credit card to be eligible for any vouchers, prizes or promotions.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25