Google
 

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Sending Holiday eCards While Contributing

In this modern day dominated by the technology and computer advancements, I realised it has been a while since I sent out a holiday greeting card to my friends and family. All is done from my computer because an ecard can be sent in a matter of minutes within a few clicks of the mouse. Month2Month.com has partnered with Toys for Tots to make a contribution for every holiday card received. This is a great way to help raise money for Toys for Tots. There's no subscription, advertisement or toolbar download requirement and it's absolutely free. I hate the fact that Yahoo! Greetings has changed from its original totally free ecards service back to the days when I sent my first ecard. Here's where to find Toys for Tots free eCards

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25