Google
 

Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Poker Odd Calculator?

I have seen the World Series of Poker on ESPN where they have the odds calculated and displayed in percentage (%) when a player is dealt with certain cards. Personally, I think the only odd which is against you is the 0% one when you totally got beat. Other than that, you still have a chance no matter how slim it is. What matters is how good is your luck. The Magic Holdem poker odds calculator is a great poker calculator to have if you're very into statistics, possibilities and odds. I know Michael is. From my experience and his, I find that relying too much on statistics will sway your winnings to one side or the other; either you win it all or you go home a brave dumbo. So get a holdem calculator for Mike's sake.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25