Google
 

Monday, December 03, 2007

Trying to Win a Nintendo Wii from CircuitCity Sweepstakes

The Nintendo Wii keeps getting snapped up by holiday gift shoppers and I barely have a chance to even add it to my freaking cart. I am hesitant to choose the option of buying one from eBay or Craigslist for a jacked u price. So the best way out now is to win one. It is one of the hottest item on the wishlist this holiday season. Thanks to the low inventory, this item has been living the hotlist for a while.

The 21 Days of Wii Sweepstakes. Here I come. "Wii would like to play." Wish me luck and I hope I can win one for my loved one. Like eBay's commercial said, "It's better when you win it." and FREE.

If you can't win one from somewhere and really want to buy one, check out the Nintendo Wii sellers at Amazon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25