Google
 

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

2006 Photograph of the Year Contest

You should join the 2006 Photograph of the Year Contest if you're really into photography. It should be a good opportunity for those who have the hobby of photography. Nothing to lose to give it a shot. I have visited some of my friends' websites where they posted up their hobby works. Pretty good work!

One is Mun Weng's (who does freelance)
and another one is ShahStudio Fotopages (who is doing it as a hobby). Shah has been updating his website with new photos and sending me MSN messages whenever he does.

The PhotographyCorner.com 2006 Photograph of the Year contest is open to anyone and with over $14,000 in prizes available to win, it should be an easy opportunity for anyone who has a camera.
For more information about the contest, check out 2006 Photograph of the Year Contest

Can you believe it? $14G's up for grab! I cut out newspaper photos of tennis players and astrology when I was 11 or 12. I wish someone in my family had encouraged me down that road. Probably I could enter the contest with one really great photo by now. Maybe I will give it a shot. SHould really start working on it right now if you don'thave anyhting in mind yet.



This post is proudly brought to you by PhotographyCorner.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25